Aussie Author Challenge 2017 - My Sign Up Post


Hosted by: Jo at Book Lover Reviews
Challenge period: 1st January to 31st December, 2017
Sign Up: Anytime during the year
Aim: To showcase the quality and diversity of the books being produced by Australian authors.

All the information and how to join is here on the sign-up page.


There are three levels to choose from and, as last year, I'm opting for the lowest level, Wallaby. To successfully fulfill this level I have to read and review three titles written by Australian authors, of which at least one of those authors are female, at least one of those authors are male, and at least one of those authors are new to me, fiction or non-fiction, any genre.

These are the three books I've selected for this challenge, all are fiction:

This will be my third year participating in the Aussie Author Challenge. My previous two attempts have been failures due to reviews not being posted, but this year I hope to be better organised and, as a result, successfully finish this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic to have you back for another year Yvonne. All of those titles on your list are new to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo! The Tea Cooper and Fiona Lowe books will be released in February. Roger McDonald's book has been in my TBR pile for a while.

      Delete